Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for sturdiness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we also offer all of these items. What units this bushing apart is the high-quality steel building along with specific manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get yourself a premium quality steady product. What really units us in addition to the other fellas is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the inside of the driven product happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With crucial on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired location on the shaft. Be sure to keep the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Do not apply extensions on the wrench handles and do not permit the sprocket or component to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this point there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys about both the shaft and item to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered elements with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to use and needs no further alteration. These bushings can fit almost all varieties of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete short reach range readily available, for compact light in weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore Split Taper Bushing china pulleys and will be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.