Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for sturdiness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively broad range of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we as well offer all of these products. What pieces this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel development along with specific manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get yourself a premium quality constant product. What really models us apart from the other men is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide aim of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the inside of the driven item are clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With major on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the required posture on the shaft. Make sure to leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Do not work with extensions on the wrench handles and don’t permit the sprocket or part to end up being drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this time there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap will not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for great drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys on both shaft and product to provide the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made from high quality engineered components with superb tolerance. The feature is easy to employ and needs no more alteration. These bushings can match almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total selection of both metric and imperial offered.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete short reach range obtainable, for compact light assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on the same page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.